Compass Publishing brings Herman Melville's oceanic masterpiece to its line of Compass Classic Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about Captain Ahab's unwavering obsession with destroying the great white whale Moby Dick and the ultimate fate of the whaleship Pequod. Students and teachers alike will be captivated by this adaptation of one of the greatest works of English literature.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An MP3 CD of the full story
- A companion workbook is available separately