Compass Publishing brings Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's captivating mystery to its line of Compass Classic Readers. English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read about the supernatural creature that is believed to have murdered the wealthy Sir Charles Baskerville. The legendary Sherlock Holmes is brought in to solve the case. Will he be successful?. Students and teachers alike will be amazed to uncover the elusive truth behind The Hound of the Baskervilles.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An MP3 CD of the full story
- A companion workbook is available separately